SCECSAL BEST CONFERENCE PAPER AND PRESENTER AWARD
The award, introduced in April 2000 at the XIV SCECSAL Conference, is made to the author(s) of the papers judged by the Conference Paper
Awards Selection Committee as the best presented at the conference. The guidelines for the Awards are available here.
Below are the past winners of the award:
27 April 2018 - SCECSAL XXIII Conference, Entebbe, Uganda
- Dr Chiku Mnubi Mchombu - Coordinator/Senior Documentalist, Human Rights and Documentation Centre, University of Namibia.
19 April 2002 SCECSAL XV Conference, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Mr Justin Chisenga - Graduate Student, Department of
Information Studies, Rand Afrikaans University, Auckland Park,
Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Professor Andrew Kaniki - Head, Information Studies,
University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa; and Ms M. E.
Kutu Mphahlele, Lecturer, Information Studies, University of the
North, Pietersburg, South Africa.
- Mr Bright Nkhata - Senior Librarian, Harry Oppenheimer
Okavango Research Centre, University of Botswana, Maun,
15 April 2000 - SCECSAL XIV Conference Windhoek, Namibia
- Professor Kingo J. Mchombu - Head, Department of Information
and Communication Studies, University of Namibia, Windhoek,
- Mr Charles B. M. Lungu - Deputy University Librarian,
Copperbelt University, Kitwe, Zambia.
- Mr Stephen Mutula - Lecturer, Department of Library and
Information Studies, University of Botswana, Gaborone,
Copyright © 2001 - 2018 SCECSAL