SCECSAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AND PAPERS
For the publications listed below, please contact the relevant Library Association. See SCECSAL Member Associations for the contact details.
- Positioning Library and Information Services to Achieve Sustainable Development: Innovations and Partnerships - Proceedings of the XXIII Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Library and Information Associations. Held from 23rd to 27th April 2018 at the Imperial Resort Beach Hotel, Entebbe, Uganda. Kampala: Uganda Library and Information Association, 2018. [Individual papers in PDF]
- XXII SCECSAL Conference: Digital transformation and the changing role of libraries and information centres in the sustainable development of Africa, Ezulwini, Swaziland, 25 - 29 April 2016. [Individual papers in PDF]
- XXI SCECSAL Conference: Information and knowledge management as a driving force for socio-economic development in Africa, Lilongwe City, Malawi, 28 July - 1 August 2014. [Book of conference papers in PDF - 3.8MB]
- XX SCECSAL Conference: Information for sustainable development in a digital environment. Nairobi, Kenya, 4 - 8 June 2012.
- XIX SCECSAL Conference: Enhancing democracy and good governance through effective information and knowledge services. Gaborone, Botswana, 6 - 9 December 2010.
- XVIII Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa Library and Information Associations (SCECSAL XVII): libraries and information services towards the attainment of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), hosted by Zambia Library Association, Mulungushi International Conference Centre, Lusaka, Zambia, 15th - 18th July, 2008. Lusaka: Zambia Library Association, 2008. ISBN: 978-9982-9908-0-6.
- XVII Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa Library and Information Associations (SCECSAL XVII): librarianship as a bridge to an information and knowledge society in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa, hosted by Tanzania Library Association, 10th - 19th July, 2006, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania / [edited by] Kingo Mchombu, Paul Manda, Anthony Olden, Alli Mcharazo and Sam Kasulwa. Dar es Salaam: Library and Information Association of Tanzania, 2006. ISBN: 9987-9086-1-6.
- SCECSAL XVI: Towards a Knowledge Society for African Development: Papers presented at the 16th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa Library and Information Associations (SCECSAL XVI), hosted by the Uganda Library Association, 5th - 9th July, 2004, Kampala, Uganda / edited by Phenny Birungi and Maria G. Musoke. Kampala: Uganda Library Association & National Library of Uganda, 2004. ISBN: 9970-879-00-6. [Copies available from ULA. For orders contact: ULA Secretariat].
- SCECSAL 2002: From Africa to the World: the Globalisation of Indigenous Knowledge Systems: Proceedings of the 15th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Library and Information Associations, 15 - 19 April 2002, Caesars Gauteng Conference Centre, South Africa / edited by Retha Snyman. Pretoria: LIASA, 2002. ISBN: 0-620-28876-0.
- Information 2000: A Vision for the SCECSAL 2000 Region - Proceedings of the 14th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Librarians (SCECSAL 2000), 10 - 15 April 2000, Windhoek, Namibia / compiled and edited by Justin Chisenga and Agnes Chitambo. Windhoek: Namibian Information Workers Association, 2000. ISBN: 99916-752-1-1.
- Sustainable Financing of National and University Libraries: Proceedings of the 4th Standing Conference of African National and University Libraries in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa (SCANUL-ECS), Government Office Park Auditorium, 10 - 11 April 2000, Windhoek, Namibia / Compiled and edited by Justin Chisenga. Windhoek: Namibian Information Workers Association, 2000 ISBN: 99916-752-3-X.
- Information for Sustainable Development in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the 13th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Librarians (SCECSAL), hosted by the Kenya Library Association. Nairobi: Kenya Library Association, 1998. ISBN: 9966-9638-0-4.
- Libraries & Information Services in the 21st Century and Beyond: Proceedings of the 12th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Librarians (SCECSAL XII) held in Maseru, Lesotho from 9 - 13 December, 1996. / edited by Matseliso Moshoeshoe-Chandzingwa, Albert K. Kakoma and 'Mampaila M. Lebotsa. Maseru: Lesotho Library Association, 1996. ISBN: 99911-631-0-9.
- Book Promotion & the Sharing of Resources in Africa: Proceedings of SCECSAL IV, held at Lesotho Hilton International in Maseru from 8 - 13 December 1980 / edited by K. Bonde, A.T. Elias, E.M. Makatse, M.M. Moshoeshoe and T. Nkabinde. Maseru: Lesotho Library Association, 1980.
- Libraries and Information Services for the Disadvantaged Groups: Proceedings of the Eighth Meeting of the Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Librarians, held at the University of Swaziland, Kwaluseni, from 21-28 July, 1988 /
edited by H. Dua-Aagyemang. [Mbabene]: Swaziland Library Association, 1989.
Copyright © 2001 - 2020 SCECSAL